iMind are an Information Technology (IT) solutions design, development and consultancy company based in the north of England.
iMind was formed in November 2010 by a team with over fifteen years experience delivering successful IT projects to organisations including DHL and the NHS.
Specialising in internet and web technologies, iMind has customers in a variety of industries, in both the private and public sector, and has experience working with start-ups, established online businesses, charities, local authorities and multinationals.
Take a look around the site to see what services iMind offer and how we can help you. You can also contact us for further information or a free no obligation consultation.
Key Skills and Experience
- Over 15 years experience developing internet and intranet sites and applications
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services to ensure your site reaches the best and biggest possible audience
- Qualifications and training in IT security including 'Secure Programmer' certification from the European Computer Council (EC-Council)
- We offer the latest in responsive development so your customers will get the best experience regardless of the device they use to visit your site
- Read more about iMind's web capabilities...
- iMind offer a full IT consultancy service
- Over 20 years experience of working full time for organisations in the public, private and charity sectors
- PRINCE2 project management practitioner qualified
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) assessor qualified
- Qualifications and training in IT security including 'Secure Programming' and 'Ethical Hacking'
- Find out how iMind can help your business...
- Over 15 years experience designing internet and intranet sites and applications
- Skilled in the use of industry standard Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator
- iMind can offer full identity development or redevelopment including websites, logos, business cards and stationary
- Find out more about iMind design...